Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't heard of us before, we are an aftermarket automotive parts manufacturer located in Wood Dale, Illinois (Just outside of Chicago). We do all of our own R&D, Machining, Assembly, and Testing right here in our facility! We've been around since 03 under our own name, and prior to that, we made car parts for other companies. We specialize in BOV's, Short Shifters, Motor Mounts, Throttle Bodies, and more! Right now we are in the process of testing our rear motor mount for the Veloster! We've written a blog post on our website, showing all that goes into making the best motor mount on the market! Check it out HERE:

The quest for traction, Veloster N rear motor mount R&D - Boomba Racing, Inc.

If you guys have any questions, fire away!

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
Put this thing out already! LOL... We want one. Can you do us a favor? Please tell us before you tell everyone else. lol... I want one as soon as they come out, either in black or the plain aluminum color. Thanks in advance, Boomba! :)

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Put this thing out already! LOL... We want one. Can you do us a favor? Please tell us before you tell everyone else. lol... I want one as soon as they come out, either in black or the plain aluminum color. Thanks in advance, Boomba! :)

Best regards,

-Mike
I'll post it here first for you! Pre-order should happen next week sometime. They are currently being assembled!

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
Very sweet! Thank you! Whoo-Hoo!!! :)

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
Patiently waiting... :)

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
Ya, from what it looks like just 3 bolts and it's on. Very cool!

-M

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hopefully I can get the bolts loose with just a breaker bar! I'm also wondering if I'll be able to get under the car enough without jacking it up, but my guess is no one that one

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
I just ordered mine. Natural aluminum so it looks kind of factory... lol...

I broke mine free with just a long closed wrench. I didn't need a breaker bar or anything. You should be fine....I put mine on ramps. If you have a slant in front of your garage door put the two front wheels right before you start to go down the slant. This will make the front over hang and you will be able to access the RMM. I did this to do my oil change.

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ordered mine as well (natural aluminum). I am going to guess that you'll have to ship mine farther north than anyone else on the forum.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts