Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just got my VN this month and had my winter tires put on my stock rims. I am now looking for a set of wheels for the summer. I'm looking at a pair of Rays Gram Light 57CR.
Just wondering if I will have any fitment issues? Wheels would be 19x8.5 +45 with stock 235/35 P zeros.
Is the difference in offset that important?

·
Registered
2022 VN Racing Red 6mt
194 Posts
On stock suspension you'll for sure be ok. I'm running that same setup.
Wheel Car Vehicle Grille Tire

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Those Gram Lights are so sick! What color are you going with?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I run those specs (19x8.5 +45) with the OEM pirellis and it'll make it completely flush. As Jimmy mentioned you'll be fine especially on stock suspension, I went with Eibach lowering springs which are pretty modest and still have no rubbing issues. If you run H&R or anything lower, I could see some rub in that scenario.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille

·
Registered
2022 VN Racing Red 6mt
194 Posts
I run those specs (19x8.5 +45) with the OEM pirellis and it'll make it completely flush. As Jimmy mentioned you'll be fine especially on stock suspension, I went with Eibach lowering springs which are pretty modest and still have no rubbing issues. If you run H&R or anything lower, I could see some rub in that scenario.
View attachment 7845 View attachment 7846
Holy crap dude! Those pictures are gorgeous. Nice job 👍

·
Registered
2020 Veloster N (PP) White
35 Posts
+45 offset would push out the wheel .39" (10mm) more away from the car compared to stock +55.
Stock width is 8", and you're going to 8.5", so that's another .25" (6.35mm) away from the car compared to stock.
In total, you're looking at wheels .64" (16.35mm) further away from the car.
No personal experience with this fitment, just wanted to drop some insight so you can imagine what it would look like.

Check out TireSize.com and their various calculators to help visualize changes so you can experiment on your own.
Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts