Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I put on some rally armor mud flaps last weekend. I think it makes the VN look more aggressive, and the red lettering adds to the trim theme around the car. So far it seems to minimize the rubber being sprayed on the side of the car as well 馃槤

Attachments

Super Moderator
Looks great! I have the same ones! Nice choice.

Best regards,

-Mike

Registered
Same here. Was really tempted to go red, but decided against it. I'd love to see the perf blue lettering ones actually on a perf blue car... Although I think the black w/ red lettering is probably the best overall.

Registered
Nice!
I literally just ordered the same color RallyArmor for my Red VN

Registered
I went to order Red with black lettering for my Black car and they were sold out of that particular color on 3 sites I found them on. Boo..Guess I'll play the waiting game.

Registered
Do you happen to have a different angle on your red flaps? I have the black as well. I may go with black on red.

Registered
I put my black with red lettering on a few days ago. It's less noticeable than I was expecting, but I like it

Registered
Oooo, I do like the red flaps on the black car. I think I'm glad I went with black for my perf blue, but that looks awesome on black!

Registered

Registered
Nice. Looks really good. I got black ones arriving this upcoming week.

Registered
So I just purchased the Rally Armor generic flaps from Amazon for like $29, rather than spend $159 for the kit. I am currently working on installing them on my N. Do any of you have some photos of what you used to install the front flaps? For the rear I had to make a spacer/adapter out of some 1/2" Poly. For the front it looks like I can use the two stock fender liner screws, but may need some sort of spacer to attach the top of the flap?
I also tucked mine in quite a bit more that the Rally Armor kit does. I was going for more of a stream lined look and less of an 18 wheeler/rally look.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts