Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

For those that have installed the Rally Armor flaps, did you have issues with the base of the flap getting in the way of the tire? The install videos I've checked don't seem to mention this issue. I'm going to assume I'm missing something, but it seems like a bit of an issue for a company that has Hyundai's blessings.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just bent it back too, and almost 2 years later no problems at all with any rubbing.
Thanks, gents. My attempt to bend it after I screwed it on wasn't taking and I gave up to go to work. I'll prebend it on round 2. They seem good quality, though for the price I can't help thinking it would have been nice if they form-fitted the brackets beforehand.

Registered
2019 smol PP
The written instructions that came with my N flaps had all this info and I had no problems. I'd follow those instead of a video.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The written instructions that came with my N flaps had all this info and I had no problems. I'd follow those instead of a video.
I checked mine, and you're correct. I had been following the directions during actual install, but 'twould seem I only registered the portion of the diagram with the bend matching the curve of the wheel well. Or I got distracted trying to make sure that bend was uniform.

Registered
That bracket could be on backwards too. I messed this up and it was super close to the wheel, I had to take it off, rebend it and swap around the bracket. but it looks like yours might just need to be bent which it doesn't look like it is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts