Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,013 Posts
Did u have to tune something after installing those spacers?

No, you do NOT have to tune the car with those spacers on. As with any mod, a tune makes them perform better but you will not set any check engine lights or anything. I had them on my Fusion without a tune for over 6 months. I am a person that does all the surrounding mods first before I use a tune, that way I don't have to keep tuning the car.

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yeah, they look good.
If only I knew what they were.
They are manifold spacers! They help bring torque on earlier!

They look like intake manifold spacers?

You Boomba folks are gonna make me broke! I want it all!
<3

When will it be available:grin:?
We are going to be verifying them here soon!

There should be no tune required!

·
Registered
12 Posts
No, you do NOT have to tune the car with those spacers on. As with any mod, a tune makes them perform better but you will not set any check engine lights or anything. I had them on my Fusion without a tune for over 6 months. I am a person that does all the surrounding mods first before I use a tune, that way I don't have to keep tuning the car.

Best regards,

-Mike
Cool thank you!

Yeah, they look good.
If only I knew what they were.
They are manifold spacers! They help bring torque on earlier!

They look like intake manifold spacers?

You Boomba folks are gonna make me broke! I want it all!
<3

When will it be available
?
We are going to be verifying them here soon!

There should be no tune required!
Just increases into the engine air volume in the head. Will assist in faster throttle and turbo response. No tune needed!
Cool thank you!
This definitely will be on my list.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'll definitely be looking to install these as my next upgrade for driving feel. I would like to do them with the short shifter all at once while I'm at it to limit how many times I need to take things apart and to get everything set. Are there any more updates on the timing for the short shift kit?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I'll definitely be looking to install these as my next upgrade for driving feel. I would like to do them with the short shifter all at once while I'm at it to limit how many times I need to take things apart and to get everything set. Are there any more updates on the timing for the short shift kit?
It's currently being tested on our shop car. With all of our products, we really like to put them through the ringer before releasing them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Makes sense to me! I'd rather wait a year before getting something that isn't worth the value. It's awesome to see all the things you guys are working on; always excited to see what's next for this car.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
We will be putting the N on our dyno early next week to verify the gains from this spacer! So far, it definetly feels more torquey down low!

·
Super Moderator
1,013 Posts
Holy crap! You guys are gonna bankrupt me! lol... Once I see the dyno results, this may be on my list in the upcoming months. How's the install? Is there a video for the VN? Thanks in advance.

Oh, and I am quite sure "Red" is all over this!!!

Br,

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
1,013 Posts
Ok, when's the throttle body spacer? Will this be offered as a kit? Thank you once again.

Br,

-Mike

21 - 40 of 50 Posts