Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys! In this thread, I plan on sharing with you parts that we have in development, our struggles, anything we've learned about the car along the way, and new ideas. At the time of posting this, we have our BOV out, JUST released our RMM for pre-order, and are machining a short shift adapter... Whats next? :)

·
Super Moderator
879 Posts
Very, very SWEET! Can't wait on info or video on the short shifter. You guys are going in the right direction for sure! Thank you for stepping up to the plate by making these products. Whoo-Hoo!!!

-M

·
Super Moderator
879 Posts
Are the catch cans going to be ready by the end of the season? I think I want one. Can you show us more pictures of them? Thanks in advance.

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
879 Posts
Curves,

Those are the intake manifold spacers. Should be good for 25 to 30 ft. lbs. of torque. About 3 to 5 hp. They do look great!!! Doesn't look like a very hard install either. I bet they are available by the end of September. Just a guess though....

Br,

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
879 Posts
Those spacers go between the black plastic intake manifold and the aluminum block. I had them on my Ford Fusion and they really woke the car up. I expect the same results with the N too.

Br,

-Mike

·
Registered
12 Posts
Those spacers go between the black plastic intake manifold and the aluminum block. I had them on my Ford Fusion and they really woke the car up. I expect the same results with the N too.

Br,

-Mike
Did u have to tune something after installing those spacers?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts