Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been having this problem for a while now and my mechanic and some other text can't really figure out the cause quite yet.

Basically the car can do perfect fine poles 0 to 60 0 to 80 as long as it's going from the bottom of the RPM all the way to the top.

But once you try to like downshift and go high RPM and quickly start accelerating it will cut power or basically not let you go forward.

We still can't figure out if it's something to do with a throttle body sensor or blow off valve solenoid stuck or something not quite sure yet but it's really annoying lol.

· Registered
5,073 Posts
So I've been having this problem for a while now and my mechanic and some other text can't really figure out the cause quite yet.

Basically the car can do perfect fine poles 0 to 60 0 to 80 as long as it's going from the bottom of the RPM all the way to the top.

But once you try to like downshift and go high RPM and quickly start accelerating it will cut power or basically not let you go forward.

We still can't figure out if it's something to do with a throttle body sensor or blow off valve solenoid stuck or something not quite sure yet but it's really annoying lol.
Modifications? 👍🇺🇸

1 - 10 of 10 Posts