Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Veloster N PP / MT / Perf Blue.
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a used 2019 veloster with 10k miles on it. I purchased new wheels and tires so I will be selling these. The treadlift left is average. I am guessing you will get 8-12k Miles out of these tires. The wheels are not in perfect condition, no chips, but the pain seems to be de-laminating.

Entertaining all offers. I am located in Dallas Texas and can ship anywhere.

Thanks.
JonEric

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I recently purchased a used 2019 veloster with 10k miles on it. I purchased new wheels and tires so I will be selling these. The treadlift left is average. I am guessing you will get 8-12k Miles out of these tires. The wheels are not in perfect condition, no chips, but the pain seems to be de-laminating.

Thanks.
JonEric
These are still available. Would make a good second set of track tires. Make me an offer.

-JE

·
Registered
3 Posts

Thanks.
JonEric
Hello
What is the size of the wheel and the price for it?
Pictures please
I am very interested
Thanks

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello
What is the size of the wheel and the price for it?
Pictures please
I am very interested
Thanks

Wheels are 19x8 +55 and tires are pirelli 235/35/19.They come with TPMS sensors, wheel locks, two sets of lug nuts (black and chrome), and I also have the N performance center caps.

I want to get around 800 and I will pay for shipping if shipping to the US. There is wiggle room here if someone is close and if the rates to ship are lower than I perceive.

If I’m shipping out of country then it would have to be more if the rates are more.

Where would I be shipping to so I can give you a more exact number?

-JE

·
Registered
12 Posts
still avail?

Reactions: ProjectVeloN
1 - 9 of 9 Posts