Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys & Gals,

I have a set of Power Flex rear lower motor mount bushings for sale. They are the 70 durometer (yellow) ones. I dyed them black with rit but you can still see a faint yellow color but if you don't want anything suspicious then these are for you. They work great with no NVH at all and does eliminate some wheel hop.

I am asking 20 bucks plus shipping or B/O. They are exactly like these: https://www.genracer.com/powerflex-lower-engine-torque-bushing-kit-for-2019-hyundai-veloster-n/

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I went with a different MM bushing. They are not bad or anything. I liked them. The factory durometer is like a 40 or something so this is a significant improvement and no NVH. I was testing different set-ups and these would be my 2nd choice. What I have on the car now suits my needs better. These are just sitting around collecting dust so I figured I'd get rid of them.

Br,

-Mike

·
Registered
180 Posts
I went with a different MM. They are not bad or anything. I liked them. The factory durometer is like a 40 or something so this is a significant improvement and no NVH. I was testing different set-ups and these would be my 2nd choice. What I have on the car now suits my needs better. These are just sitting around collecting dust so I figured I'd get rid of them.

Br,

-Mike
I guess what I specifically wanted to know was what is the preferred set up that made you switch off these?

·
Super Moderator
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went with 80 durometer bushings instead. Not much of a difference to be honest. I had the Boomba one on there but at my old age the NVH was too much for me. The Boomba one did put down the power the best, no question.

Br,

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just lowered the price on them if anyone is interested. Thanks in advance.

-Mike

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just a question. You said you had the Boomba one on, what did you do with the Boomba RMM? Sold? Selling? Just keeping?

·
Super Moderator
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Boomba one was great. Put down the power for sure... But for me the vibrations were just too much. I ended up selling it. Took a little hit but not too bad.

Best regards,

-Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts