Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, everyone. Looking for wheels and not finding pictures of what I’m looking for online so was hoping some forum members might be able to help out.

Anyone have pictures of a white Veloster N with aftermarket silver or gray wheels? The Enkei TS10 I’ve only found online in black, and I’d really like to see it and other gray or silver wheels on a white Veloster N.

Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Greetings, everyone. Looking for wheels and not finding pictures of what I’m looking for online so was hoping some forum members might be able to help out.

Anyone have pictures of a white Veloster N with aftermarket silver or gray wheels? The Enkei TS10 I’ve only found online in black, and I’d really like to see it and other gray or silver wheels on a white Veloster N.

Thanks!
I posted this in another thread.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply! Those look good. BBS LMs are one of my favorite wheels, and these are somewhat similar.
Anyone else have any pictures to share?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks for the reply! Those look good. BBS LMs are one of my favorite wheels, and these are somewhat similar.
Anyone else have any pictures to share?
This was also posted in the same thread on the Veloster N Owners Club FB group as the picture above. The poster said they're from Tirerack, the “sport edition” brand P3’s 18x8 48 offset.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This was also posted in the same thread on the Veloster N Owners Club FB group as the picture above. The poster said they're from Tirerack, the “sport edition” brand P3’s 18x8 48 offset.

View attachment 4080
Thanks again. I’m not on FB so guess I’m missing out on a lot of pictures from there.
Please keep the pictures coming!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts