Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
1,879 Posts
I am running these. They have a 50mm offset and I run a 235/40R18. They are 9lbs. lighter per corner and you sure can feel it. It is the best mod for sure except the Afe Scorcher I run and I have a TON of mods on this car. Hope this helps?

Best regards,

-Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am running these. They have a 50mm back spacing and I run a 235/40R18. They are 9lbs. lighter per corner and you sure can feel it. It is the best mod for sure except the Afe Scorcher I run and I have a TON of mods on this car. Hope this helps?

Best regards,

-Mike
These looks great so these are 18x8 or 18x8.5? With 50 ofset? And no rub or any issues?

·
Registered
429 Posts
I am running these. They have a 50mm offset and I run a 235/40R18. They are 9lbs. lighter per corner and you sure can feel it. It is the best mod for sure except the Afe Scorcher I run and I have a TON of mods on this car. Hope this helps?

Best regards,

-Mike
Nice. How much the wheels and tires cost you out of curiosity?

·
Administrator
1,879 Posts
I bought them on a private sale in my town. I paid 900 for 5 wheels and 5 tires. 4 rims and tires have 2K miles on them and one is for a spare that has no miles. I really lucked out. The guy I bought them from paid almost 1800 bucks with mounting. balancing, tmps sensors, and Gorilla lugs.

Br,

-Mike

·
Administrator
1,879 Posts
Makes the car much, much faster. Like shaving a few hundred pounds of weight. That's what it feels like. 30mph to 100mph in an instant....lol....

Br,

-Mike

·
Administrator
1,879 Posts
Very classy looking wheel. At first glance it almost looks like the original Performance Pack wheels. Really like em'!!!!

Best regards,

-mike

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like the idea of lighter unsparing weight and was wondering if anybody knows the stock N pp wheel weight so I can compare? Aren’t the stock wheels 19”? I hate to go -1 on wheel size. I’m having a hard time figuring out exactly which mods to do and was originally just thinking I’d run stock wheels but if they are super heavy I might have to change my thinking. I’m coming from a ‘13 500 Abarth and awaiting a 2021 VN.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Stock wheels are 19 with and 18 without the Performance Package. I didn't go down an inch for weight, I did it for sidewall and ride comfort. I wanted the ride to be less bumpy, and to protect the wheel and tire, because the roads where I live are far from perfect.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts