Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

Photoshop Thread!!!

20K views 42 replies 22 participants last post by  PBJames 
#1 ·
I was looking around the forums and didn't see an actual thread for posting pictures of photoshopped Veloster N's. I think this would be beneficial as it allows people to see the "what could be's" of the Veloster N without it actually existing. Feel free to post anything you can think of. Photoshop requests are welcome too! Wide-body N? :devil: Different color? :D Veloster N Fastback? :cool: You name it! I'll kick things off by posting a few color variants of the N I made along with a debadged front-end as I haven't seen one yet.

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
GoldeN

I reused one of the other ones I did because it already had a gloss black roof. Here is an N based off of the gold-colored BMW M4. The first photo is it with the roof rack, the second photo is without, and the third is the reference photo for comparison.

Attachments

#27 ·
I had it installed. It cost $382.40US, $500 CAD. I could have done it myself, but the complications were really removing the headliner to remove/wrap the sharkfin, and the plastic roof trim needs to be removed; I didn't trust myself not to break something. Plus the roof is in two pieces (broken at the hatch back) and the fin is not easy. So that adds complications. I understand that if I wanted just the roof, not the pillars, and to just go around the fin, leaving it white, I could have done around $150US.

#29 ·
Anyone able to get some of these requests done? We need a Photoshop Pro! Eyelids would be cool to see, just out of curiosity.

Also, if anyone would be able to show me green exterior accents instead of red on a Chalk White that would be awesome! A darker green, not lime green.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.