Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Someone want to put some eyelids on a White VN? Maybe just do all 4 colors so we can all see what they would look like? Not sure how they would look or if anyone is even interested.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Seriously thinking of wrapping the roof with gloss black vinyl...but at the same time I worry what the hot Atlanta sun would do to it over time.
So I have wrapped my roof and pillars gloss black. It looks great and I get tons of kudos from strangers. I live in a place that is by no means as hot as Atlanta and the internal temperature of my car at the end of a work day has gone from 22 degrees C (72F) to closer to 32C (90F). Something to consider.

Fingers crossed that it has the same effect in -40C (also -40F), which it regularly gets here.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Pictures or it didn't happen. I was looking into doing the same.
I thought I was uploading pics this whole time, but going back it seems they didn't carry. I will try again right now!

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
I had it installed. It cost $382.40US, $500 CAD. I could have done it myself, but the complications were really removing the headliner to remove/wrap the sharkfin, and the plastic roof trim needs to be removed; I didn't trust myself not to break something. Plus the roof is in two pieces (broken at the hatch back) and the fin is not easy. So that adds complications. I understand that if I wanted just the roof, not the pillars, and to just go around the fin, leaving it white, I could have done around $150US.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Anyone able to get some of these requests done? We need a Photoshop Pro! Eyelids would be cool to see, just out of curiosity.

Also, if anyone would be able to show me green exterior accents instead of red on a Chalk White that would be awesome! A darker green, not lime green.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Veloster N with Eyelids

Anyone able to get some of these requests done? We need a Photoshop Pro! Eyelids would be cool to see, just out of curiosity.

Had some time today to photoshop some eyelids on a Veloster N. I think they would look nice! Hope this helps!

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Veloster N with Green Accents

Also, if anyone would be able to show me green exterior accents instead of red on a Chalk White that would be awesome! A darker green, not lime green.
I went ahead and changed the red trim of a Chalk White Veloster N to green :D . One is with matching colored brakes and one without.

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Thank you! Those eyelids look convincing enough that it may be worth a try. Also, the green accents look awesome to me! I just wish I was easier to get all the interior accents green as well cause I think that would bother me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Could anyone create a Veloster N with black accents, that golden yellow from above instead of the main color, black roof and trunk, debadged in the front, and oh yea black 5 spoke wheels? Please :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Could anyone create a Veloster N with black accents, that golden yellow from above instead of the main color, black roof and trunk, debadged in the front, and oh yea black 5 spoke wheels? Please :)
Oh I forgot, black around the side mirrors too, also like above!

·
Registered
240 Posts
21 - 39 of 39 Posts