Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around the forums and didn't see an actual thread for posting pictures of photoshopped Veloster N's. I think this would be beneficial as it allows people to see the "what could be's" of the Veloster N without it actually existing. Feel free to post anything you can think of. Photoshop requests are welcome too! Wide-body N? :devil: Different color? :D Veloster N Fastback? :cool: You name it! I'll kick things off by posting a few color variants of the N I made along with a debadged front-end as I haven't seen one yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Here is my best attempt at creating a gloss black roof on a Performance Blue Veloster N. (I would actually really consider this :wink:)
This is the best view of the VN! I really like the way they did the rear fascia..special to the N. And the front fascia too. The gifted designers deserve our thanks for a job well done.......

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chalk White N w/ White Accents

I'd like to see my Chalk White with white accents instead of red.
I tried to match the same shading of the car so that's why they might appear grey, but here is what a Chalk White N would look like with white accents!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
901 Posts
I may put a gloss black roof on my white VN PP. I think that would look great!

-Mike

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'd like to see a Yellowish/Gold-bmw-m4-type Veloster N with a black roof, all black wheels, black accents, Snowboard roof rack, and about a 20% window tint excluding front windshield....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GoldeN

I'd like to see a Yellowish/Gold-bmw-m4-type Veloster N with a black roof, all black wheels, black accents, Snowboard roof rack, and about a 20% window tint excluding front windshield....
I reused one of the other ones I did because it already had a gloss black roof. Here is an N based off of the gold-colored BMW M4. The first photo is it with the roof rack, the second photo is without, and the third is the reference photo for comparison.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm a big fan of that yellow on black look. I also really like the black roof too in general- too bad that they only offer this on the Turbo Velosters and not on the N.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Black Roof

I'm a big fan of that yellow on black look. I also really like the black roof too in general- too bad that they only offer this on the Turbo Velosters and not on the N.
You can get a vynyl wrap on the roof, any colour or design you like.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
5-Dr Veloster N

I added another door to the driver's side to see what it would look like as a more formal hatch.
Sorry if it looks blurry or not color-matched (not an expert with Photoshop by any means).

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I may put a gloss black roof on my white VN PP. I think that would look great!

-Mike

Seriously thinking of wrapping the roof with gloss black vinyl...but at the same time I worry what the hot Atlanta sun would do to it over time.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts