Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Seriously mate, you need to quit on plugging your business, unless and until you’ve become a paid sponsor of this forum.

You need to do what’s right and stop using this forum as your personal advertising platform, until you have paid for the privilege and been given approval.

You know how this works and you need to adhere to the rules, just like any other member.

·
Super Moderator
1,833 Posts
Seriously mate, you need to quit on plugging your business, unless and until you’ve become a paid sponsor of this forum.
Ditto... It's not that expensive. Please contact the admin.... I really don't want to start deleting stuff.

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
72 Posts
I really want to see what attachment points for the diffuser you’re going to use. Do you think you’d sell the attachment points separate?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ditto... It's not that expensive. Please contact the admin.... I really don't want to start deleting stuff.

Best regards,

-Mike
I have contacted the admin regarding vendor usage but I haven't gotten a reply about it after hearing from the admin. I made a request, but it seems like there's a delay or something. As for this post, I'm not sharing any products and just showing what I'm currently doing with the car, so I didn't see any issues.

I'll hold off on any others if that's the case and follow-up with the admin.

·
Super Moderator
1,833 Posts
I understand. I am really not trying to be a jerk either. It's just the proper way to do things. Thank you for contacting him.

Best regards,

-Mike

Reactions: V-Lobster
1 - 8 of 8 Posts