Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had issues with excessive rock chipping or pealing paint? I have a spot on my driver's side front bumper about the size of a quarter where the paint peeled off all the way to the plastic. I have also noticed an unusually large amount of rock chips on the front bumper when compared to my wife's 2019 Escape and some of my other cara. I talked to the dealer and they covered the peeling under warranty so it's getting fixed. Not a big deal just curious.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I haven't but I'm also pretty obsessive when it comes to my paint; full front clip is wrapped in PPF. I think in general you'd find these cars have pretty thin clear coat and paint.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yea I got alot a chips on the front of mine also. And only have 1500 miles on it. Got a big one yesterday and I didnt even hear anything hit it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have my car ceramic coated which seems to help. I want to do a clear bra as well for track days and what not.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The first thing I did was get the front clip clear bra-d, and the entire car ceramic coated. I only have 3300 miles on it after 7 months ... I am very careful to only drive it in good weather and road conditions. I am careful on the highway as to what vehicles I am behind and how far I stay back. So far no chips or dings anywhere on the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts