Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where's the owner's manual online for the 2019 or 2020 Veloster N?

Yeah, I have the print copy that came with the car. But I like downloading things to my computer, and also putting it on Evernote to keep it handy on other devices.

There's this...
https://owners.hyundaiusa.com/content/myhyundai/us/en/resources/manuals-warranties.html

... but it doesn't have the main owner's manual here. (Hundreds of pages on all the audio/video stuff are here to treat, jeez.)

Thx,
- Joe

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go to MyHyundai website and sign in, you'll find it available there.

RedVN,

Thanks for the reply. I suppose I could be missing something, but when I've gone to myhyundai.com > Hyundai Resources > Manuals & Warranties, I get this...

None of these links go to the main handbook of the Hyundai Veloster N. The one that describes how to drive it, describes the parts and controls of the cars, etc.

Any other thoughts?
- Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
The "Veloster Owner's Manual" on this site is NOT the N version, even if you plug in the N as the model. I checked both 2019 and 2020 (under 2020, I couldn't even find an owner's manual). And this is the confusion, because you are offered the "regular" Veloster manual but not the N, and they are NOT the same...

This one appears to have an actual N manual, but it's Canadian. :D

This is a dealer/business site... I didn't try to create an account, FWIW.

And, as you noted, the last one isn't responding/no longer exists.

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
I'll keep looking. I remember another site but I'm unable to find it at the moment.

I listed the first, as this is what Hyundai offers for both the VN and Veloster. You'd think if they're now in the second year of production they'd make it inclusive. Oh well!!

This particular site you can access the workshop manual for a fee; https://www.hyundaitechinfo.com/default.aspx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts