Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still making the final decision on purchasing an N. I got to drive it for a few minutes at Mosport (Canadian Tire Motorsport Park) last fall when I was invited to the launch and was very impressed.

Waiting for a dealership here to get one so can take it for a longer drive.

Will be giving up my Fiesta ST if I decide to get one and that car got me a class win in Autocross last year, so the N has got to be competitive.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Still making the final decision on purchasing an N. I got to drive it for a few minutes at Mosport (Canadian Tire Motorsport Park) last fall when I was invited to the launch and was very impressed.

Waiting for a dealership here to get one so can take it for a longer drive.

Will be giving up my Fiesta ST if I decide to get one and that car got me a class win in Autocross last year, so the N has got to be competitive.

i own a N ive had it for a couple weeks now and im totally in love . I would fully suggest trading the fiesta st . I had a 2014 veloster turbo . ( fiesta st kills the old veloster ) i was autocrossing against an ST and i had no chance . I hate the rear torsion beam suspension . ill be competing this summer with my N in autocross aswell . I truly believe with more seat time you will realize the N is whole other compared to fiesta . I strongly suggest driving the N for longer and you will want it !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts