Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Coming soon: 2021 Veloster N manual in Performance Blue
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Been lurking on this forum for a while and finally decided to create an account since I've recently put a deposit for the 2021 Veloster N in Performance Blue in Manual.
It was SUPER hard to decide between the DCT and manual. I test drove both DCT and manual, while the DCT was fun and quick and would make sense for my wife to drive it IF she needed it. What I really wanted was a fun daily car, to do some spirited weekend drives, and go to the track for fun. Plus we got the minivan for my wife and kids.

I just loved how fun it is to drive this car. The pops and crackles gets me grinning every time! I was debating between the VN and the CTR, but it was hard to find one to test drive locally and online reviews raved so much about it that I thought it might be too good that it gets boring to drive. Also, the exhaust sounded flat and I would have to mod it to be comparable to the VN.

Anyways just want to introduce myself and hopefully see some other VN's around in Vancouver Canada!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I was raised in Western Washington. Enjoy your new ride. I still enjoy mine every time I fire her up.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Been lurking on this forum for a while and finally decided to create an account since I've recently put a deposit for the 2021 Veloster N in Performance Blue in Manual.
It was SUPER hard to decide between the DCT and manual. I test drove both DCT and manual, while the DCT was fun and quick and would make sense for my wife to drive it IF she needed it. What I really wanted was a fun daily car, to do some spirited weekend drives, and go to the track for fun. Plus we got the minivan for my wife and kids.

I just loved how fun it is to drive this car. The pops and crackles gets me grinning every time! I was debating between the VN and the CTR, but it was hard to find one to test drive locally and online reviews raved so much about it that I thought it might be too good that it gets boring to drive. Also, the exhaust sounded flat and I would have to mod it to be comparable to the VN.

Anyways just want to introduce myself and hopefully see some other VN's around in Vancouver Canada!
Hi Everyone,

Fellow Vancouverite here. See ya around (OR) you may here me "pop" by LOL! 😁

1 - 4 of 4 Posts