Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
I’ll reserve my judgement, as to if they will or won’t. I don’t know about Hyundai Canada’s purchasing policies. This is why I asked. Thank you for the info.👍

Hyundai US collects information about owners and possible customers, then passes it onto dealerships in their area. Any communication for purchase is between the dealerships and perspective customers.

Another example; I’m interested in the GR Corolla Circuit Edition. It’s not released until 2023 and even though Toyota had released all the information, there is no dealerships allocations and won’t be until the last quarter of this MY production.

It was like pulling teeth to get one dealerships to take a deposit and start a list of desired customers. Got it done but took some effort.👍🇺🇸

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Don’t bring Him into it, what you’re engaged in has nothing to do with Him.

Let me help;

Frankly, you haven’t been a part of this discussion up till now and your addition is nothing short of trolling.

Either entry in the discussion with good intentions or simply change the channel.

Now let’s see if your able to put your personal contentions aside and contribute something useful, instead of finding fault with others.👍🇺🇸

2 Posts
Don’t bring Him into it, what you’re engaged in has nothing to do with Him.

Let me help;

Frankly, you haven’t been a part of this discussion up till now and your addition is nothing short of trolling.

Either entry in the discussion with good intentions or simply change the channel.

Now let’s see if your able to put your personal contentions aside and contribute something useful, instead of finding fault with others.👍🇺🇸
Romans 14:10 NAS - But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you regard your brother with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Direct question; do you believe Christ came in the flesh? Do you know who this particular scripture is meant for? Do you understand what judgement or contempt is per the Gospel of Christ? Do you understand, what can happen using the Gospel for your own vain discord?

·
Registered
2022 Racing Red Veloster N DCT
46 Posts
This is speculation but I think it will end after the '22 model year. We won't know the truth until Hyundai makes an official statement regarding either it's cancellation or continuation.

I would love for the RM model to find it's way to the market sooner rather than later. Hopefully it's price settles around ~40k like the article Red linked mentions. I would love to test drive whatever the final product ends up being.

Reactions: RedVN

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Me too! with 350+ hp, it will be a very balanced and fun car.👍

I don’t know and my speculation or opinion is moot. We’ll see what Hyundai does or doesn’t. Won‘t be a long wait, all we have to do is watch the Korean Car Blog, Car and Driver and Hyundai Media. I’ll be keeping a watch eye on the developments.👍🇺🇸

·
Registered
28 Posts
That RM20 N rumor makes absolutely no sense to me. All the renders are based on the RM16 concept which was made in... 2016...and it was based on the first gen Veloster. Hyundai did test an RM16 prototype on the Nurburgring back in 2018, but it hasn't been spotted since. RM20 makes no sense as a name since 20 means 2020 and we're in 2022... Also, since the RM20 rumor came out, Hyundai has turned electric for their RM prototype like the RM20e. If Hyundai really does a production "RM" vehicule, I'd expect it to be electric.

All I'm saying is don't get your hopes up.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
What am I suppose to do with that 2 years old article full of old rumors? And again, the render is absolutely useless, as it is based on the RM16 Concept from 2016, which is based on the first generation of the Veloster. If Hyundai really does release an RM vehicule, it'll look nothing like that.

They did let journalist drive the RM19, but a few months ago they let the journalist drive the RM20e, the electric version I mentionned in my previous post.

You can watch this video from Hyundai where they explain the RM history and where they explain that the future of the N is electric:

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
What am I suppose to do with that 2 years old article full of old rumors? And again, the render is absolutely useless, as it is based on the RM16 Concept from 2016, which is based on the first generation of the Veloster. If Hyundai really does release an RM vehicule, it'll look nothing like that.

They did let journalist drive the RM19, but a few months ago they let the journalist drive the RM20e, the electric version I mentionned in my previous post.

You can watch this video from Hyundai where they explain the RM history and where they explain that the future of the N is electric:
Relax and you're welcome to do anything you desire, it wasn’t for your edification in particular but for the masses. If I was commenting to you in particular, you’d be quoted directly.👍

Nothing new, this was viewed and post more than a year ago in several other threads.

Try utilizing the search engine at the top of the page occasionally. You’ll find allot of information posted long ago, in similar threads and as group information.👍🇺🇸

·
Registered
28 Posts
You can do anything you desire, it wasn’t for your edification in particular but for the masses. If I was commenting to you in particular, you’d be quoted directly.👍
My bad, since it was directly after my post I thought it was for me. You do reply to people without quoting them in this very thread, so it was confusing to me.

Nothing new, this was viewed and post this more than a year ago in several other threads.

Try using the search engine at the top of the page occasionally. You’ll find allot of information posted long ago, in similar threads and as group information.👍🇺🇸
That video was to support my point, that's why I posted it with a text introducing it. Oh, and that video is 5 months old.

Funny that you're telling me that, since 2 of the 3 links you've shared in your previous post has been shared here before, including your second "car and driver" link that you already posted in this thread 2 days ago.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
My bad, since it was directly after my post I thought it was for me. You do reply to people without quoting them in this very thread, so it was confusing to me.

That video was to support my point, that's why I posted it with a text introducing it. Oh, and that video is 5 months old.

Funny that you're telling me that, since 2 of the 3 links you've shared in your previous post has been shared here before, including your second "car and driver" link that you already posted in this thread 2 days ago.
My apologies didn’t mean to have a misunderstanding. Sorry, generally when it’s back and forth without a break I won’t but if there is, I’ll quote directly.

Similar videos have been posted over a year ago.

Some people have a problem with reading lengthy threads, so it was more for their benefit.👍🇺🇸

·
Registered
24 Posts
That RM20 N rumor makes absolutely no sense to me. All the renders are based on the RM16 concept which was made in... 2016...and it was based on the first gen Veloster. Hyundai did test an RM16 prototype on the Nurburgring back in 2018, but it hasn't been spotted since. RM20 makes no sense as a name since 20 means 2020 and we're in 2022... Also, since the RM20 rumor came out, Hyundai has turned electric for their RM prototype like the RM20e. If Hyundai really does a production "RM" vehicule, I'd expect it to be electric.

All I'm saying is don't get your hopes up.
Agree with you here. In my opinion, there's no way in hell the RM20 will ever make it to production. The division that makes RM cars make them specifically to test and showcase new technologies Hyundai has come up with. Each RM car revealed has and always will be a prototype. And with the huge push for EVs not just in the US, but worldwide, the RM will never be considered for production. I don't think we'd even get an electric version of it either.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts