Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 years ago I traded in my 2010 3.8L Genesis Coupe for a 2016 4 door Honda Civic Touring. At first there was zero regrets. I was done spending money on the car. I wanted to start a family. I wanted a better car in the winter. Blah blah boring!

Fast forward 4 years and my life is totally different. So I've been watching YouTube videos for 2 weeks straight on this car and I was blown away. I was going to buy a TypeR. But why?! This Veloster N caught my eye. The blue scared me, I wasn't sure it was for me. But having white for years sucked. The dirt alone was enough.

I went to Mississauga Hyundai in Ontario Canada today and was able to purchase this car and I'm stoked. The dealership staff were great. They listened to my sad life stories while hiding behind covid masks. The blue one that I got is still in Korea. It was for the manager of the dealership. Well not anymore. Estimated delivery is July 15th. (I didnt even test drive one of these, bought it based on opinions of others)

Looking forward to chatting with you all. I'm sure I'll be asking quite a few questions. Like. How do I drive stick again ? :D

Mark

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome! My previous ride was also a 2010 Gen Coupe 3.8 GT. While I do miss some of the refined features of the Genesis marque, the VN has been great and just as fun to drive (if not more fun!).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congrats! Did you get a 2021 model? If so, manual or DCT? I’m really curious how the DCT performs in the real world.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats! Did you get a 2021 model? If so, manual or DCT? I’m really curious how the DCT performs in the real world.
I got a 2020. I really wanted stick again. I get the bonuses of the DCT but I just enjoy stick.

·
Super Moderator
714 Posts
Welcome aboard, Fusion! I had to say hello since my last car was a Ford Fusion 2.0L turbo. :) Have fun, this is a great place to learn from.

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome aboard, Fusion! I had to say hello since my last car was a Ford Fusion 2.0L turbo. :) Have fun, this is a great place to learn from.

Best regards,

-Mike
Thanks Mike.

I've used Fusion for 23 years long before the word fusion became cars and razors and everything else. It was my playstation nickname and everything. My plate is even FU5ION also Haha.

It's just stuck with me over the years.

Cant wait to get my car. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions. Take care.

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts