Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My name is Cyrus (if you couldn't guess that by my Username...), and I'm excited to finally be the owner of a Veloster N!

A little background... I live in Eastern Iowa, I'm 26 years old, and I work as an Outside Sales Rep for a Mack/Volvo dealership. I love anything involving the car community, and I'm a big nerd and love to build PC's and game on them too. I traded in a 2017 Mustang GT for my Veloster, and I'm very happy with my decision. I love how this car just slices through corners, and I missed the practicality of a hatchback. Other previous cars I've owned over the last few years are... 2015 Ford Focus ST, 2014 Ford Mustang GT (manual), 2013 Audi S5 (DSG). I loved driving my Focus ST years ago, and the Veloster N gives me a lot of that playful/fun driving experience... but turned up to 11!

A little bit about my car, it's a 2019 model year. Painted in Racing Red, and equipped with the Performance Pack. I purchased it brand new exactly a week ago. I currently don't have any crazy modifications planned for it. I'd like to get an oil catch can, and a rear motor mount for my first mods. First thing's first will be a set of smaller 18" wheels that I can put some winter tires on for the snowy months that are closing in fast. (on that note, does anyone have any suggestions for any Hyundai/Kia takeoffs or cheap aftermarket 18" wheels that would work well for that?)

If you have any questions, ask away! I'm an open book. Thanks for reading my wordy post, I hope to gain some new friends and some new ideas for my car through this forum.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts