Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Juan from Southern Cali and this is my 2019 Veloster base N. I bought this car stock in March 2021 with 18k miles for 23k. I’ve pretty much been adding some kind of mod every month 😬 here’s a pic of it today after a color correction and ceramic coating!(yes I have bronze wheels on one side and black on the other) 😎 but anyways hi y’all 👋

·
Super Moderator
1,833 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy it!

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
11 Posts
Couldn't make up your mind on what rim colour to go with? lol Either way they both look good. I like it!

·
Registered
2019 Chalk White Perf Pack - Master of breaking stuff.
121 Posts
Hi my name is Juan from Southern Cali and this is my 2019 Veloster base N. I bought this car stock in March 2021 with 18k miles for 23k. I’ve pretty much been adding some kind of mod every month 😬 here’s a pic of it today after a color correction and ceramic coating!(yes I have bronze wheels on one side and black on the other) 😎 but anyways hi y’all 👋

View attachment 6042
View attachment 6043
Diggin' the wheels. Running the Ampliforms on mine, I just went grey over the gold, but that looks super slick!

Welcome and enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Diggin' the wheels. Running the Ampliforms on mine, I just went grey over the gold, but that looks super slick!

Welcome and enjoy your time here.
Nice! I was also looking at the Ampliforms but I got a good deal on offer up on these!

·
Registered
2019 Chalk White Perf Pack - Master of breaking stuff.
121 Posts
Nice! I was also looking at the Ampliforms but I got a good deal on offer up on these!
I'm an idiot. I was looking at buying the Ampliforms but went with the Hypergrams like you have on yours. I have these moments where I forget what names are... 😆

·
Registered
Red 2019 V N PP, 2000 Honda Prelude Type Sh, 2012 Scion xB
14 Posts
Nice ride! What do you you think about the ceramic coating? I don't know much about it, how long it lasts, if it fills in light clear coat scratches, $ etc. I think it would be cool to run one color wheels on the back and the other on the front or mix them corner wise like we used to do on skateboards. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice ride! What do you you think about the ceramic coating? I don't know much about it, how long it lasts, if it fills in light clear coat scratches, $ etc. I think it would be cool to run one color wheels on the back and the other on the front or mix them corner wise like we used to do on skateboards. Enjoy it!
Hahha I might have to give that a try on it’s the next tire rotation 😅 I don’t know much about ceramic coating but I do know it looks so nice and shiny and its easier to wash your car the dirt and water doesn’t stick much on it. I paid $500 at a shop to do all the work and I have no idea if that’s a good price 😳😬

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We need to know what other mods you have so we know how jealous to be lol
mod list so far 🙃

Well window vi
Rally Armor mudflaps
Roof wrap in black
Paint correction and ceramic coat
AEM cold air intake
H&R lowering springs