Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to the group with a Red 2020 N from Eastern Canada
I've been following this group and a lot of thread but never took the time to create an account :rolleyes:
What I done so far to the car :
HPFP Fuel Pump
Xforce downpipe
SXTH Rev6 with HKSM45XL
SXTH EM3 Lower Engine Mount
Takeda Momentum and AFE turbo inlet
GFB T9210 BOV with Pierburg BOV Solenoid
Wagner intercooler with Airtec big boost pipe kit
ADDW1 catch can
Motegi MR131 Traklite 18x8
Eibach lowering kit
remove the rear seat

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Veloster N Cyber Grey
60 Posts
New to the group with a Red 2020 N from Eastern Canada
I've been following this group and a lot of thread but never took the time to create an account :rolleyes:
What I done so far to the car :
HPFP Fuel Pump
Xforce downpipe
SXTH Rev6 with HKSM45XL
Takeda Momentum and AFE turbo inlet
GFB T9110 Mach 2 BOV with Pierburg BOV Solenoid
Wagner intercooler with Airtec big boost pipe kit
ADDW1 catch can
Motegi MR131 Traklite 18x8
Eibach lowering kit
remove the rear seat
Welcome! Talk about dropping a 💣 at the introduction. Wow what a beautiful car and Holy, what a wicked set of mods you’ve completed. I mean, geez, I’ve been on here for about 5 weeks and I’m just about to put mud flaps on and I haven’t even driven in N mode lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! Talk about dropping a 💣 at the introduction. Wow what a beautiful car and Holy, what a wicked set of mods you’ve completed. I mean, geez, I’ve been on here for about 5 weeks and I’m just about to put mud flaps on and I haven’t even driven in N mode lol.
Thank you, well I got the car for almost 2 years now, my car was stock at 5 weeks as well :) It's already a fun car stock from the factory :) I almost never use N Mode since the suspension is too stiff for me and I prefer the steering in normal mode, but you must drive it on custom and open the exhaust flap a bit haha, enjoy your DCT !

·
Registered
61 Posts
Very nice to see another Canadian N ! car looks great ! how does the car ride on the eibachs ? if I lower mine I'm planning on using eibach as I don't want an aggressive drop , your input would be greatly appreciated ! thank you and welcome .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice to see another Canadian N ! car looks great ! how does the car ride on the eibachs ? if I lower mine I'm planning on using eibach as I don't want an aggressive drop , your input would be greatly appreciated ! thank you and welcome .
If you place your current suspension setup in 'sport mode' this will become your 'normal' mode setting with the eibach. And yes you're right it's not an aggressive drop at all

1 - 9 of 9 Posts