Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This review just popped up of a modded N from one of the few Hyundai N-fluencers.

I don’t know if this guy is on the forums or not but he has some interesting mods. Those N badges have a black face on the N itself. It doesn’t look like just a piece of vinyl but I could be wrong. Anyone know one way or the other for sure?

I’m looking into what I want to do with my badges and haven’t seen any pre painted black badges on any sites I’ve looked at.
(Just reading the import shark thread about how crappy their badges are holding up)
any reputable sites doing black badges I’m not seeing?

He also has the blacked out section behind front bumper air channels I was looking at doing. So it gives a better idea of what it looks like, even if it isn't in my color.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This review just popped up of a modded N from one of the few Hyundai N-fluencers.

I don’t know if this guy is on the forums or not but he has some interesting mods. Those N badges have a black face on the N itself. It doesn’t look like just a piece of vinyl but I could be wrong. Anyone know one way or the other for sure?

I’m looking into what I want to do with my badges and haven’t seen any pre painted black badges on any sites I’ve looked at.
(Just reading the import shark thread about how crappy their badges are holding up)

He also has the blacked out section behind front bumper air channels I was looking at doing. So it gives a better idea of what it looks like, even if it isn't in my color.
I like Joe Raiti. He's local to me. I met him at some shows and his videos helped me in making my decision to go with the VN PP.

Here are some more videos with that VN:

·
Registered
94 Posts

You can find OEM black painted emblems from S Korea through Kim's Garage in Instagram. It is where I found mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Interesting. He told me they weren’t OEM. Could of just been a miscommunication of what I was asking him. This was our exact conversation.
Hah! That's so funny. Well, when I got mine out of the box this is what I got. Looks OEM to me and the finish on the fron H emblem looks so good. Regardless, fingers crossed it will last.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
@BaseMentality There are hydrodipped CF OEM Badges from Deep Blue Chrome here in the US available They sell all the emblems, including the front and rear N badges and Veloster emblems.

There are also some
units on eBay available from SK.

By-the-way, there’s no such thing as an N-fluencers program from Hyundai first off. So, that part of the video is fictitious.

Personally, I won’t utilize anything from 845 including their tuning. They aren’t on the up and up in anything they offer. They are late on the draw with most of what they offer as well.

Utilize the search engine at the top of the page for item a availability. Most of what has been shown, has previously been fully researched on this forum and the n-cars.net forum. It will save you a bunch of frustration, time and effort.😃👍🇺🇸

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
I think your trying to mix apples and oranges here: there‘s no sponsorship Nfluencers program, which was commented about on the video. Your right, it is cheesy and has no tangible benefits attached.☹

There’s a hashtag for Nfluncers but no sponsorship or directly technical affiliation with Hyundai. It’s simply a media advertisement by Hyundai. I talked with them about it nearly 2 years ago and opted out.
Its simply a community of owners, their stories who post on a dedicated N-Performamce pages. The page hasn’t been updated since 16 April 2020.

One of the stories in particular, is past tense. The car was sold off by Dan, about a year and a half ago, who is a good friend I correspond with regular. He has recently purchased a new DCT I30N, after the sale of a GLA45 AMG.

My apologies, I wasn’t more specific in the beginning.😃👍🇺🇸

1 - 9 of 9 Posts