Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This review just popped up of a modded N from one of the few Hyundai N-fluencers.

I don’t know if this guy is on the forums or not but he has some interesting mods. Those N badges have a black face on the N itself. It doesn’t look like just a piece of vinyl but I could be wrong. Anyone know one way or the other for sure?

I’m looking into what I want to do with my badges and haven’t seen any pre painted black badges on any sites I’ve looked at.
(Just reading the import shark thread about how crappy their badges are holding up)
any reputable sites doing black badges I’m not seeing?

He also has the blacked out section behind front bumper air channels I was looking at doing. So it gives a better idea of what it looks like, even if it isn't in my color.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This review just popped up of a modded N from one of the few Hyundai N-fluencers.

I don’t know if this guy is on the forums or not but he has some interesting mods. Those N badges have a black face on the N itself. It doesn’t look like just a piece of vinyl but I could be wrong. Anyone know one way or the other for sure?

I’m looking into what I want to do with my badges and haven’t seen any pre painted black badges on any sites I’ve looked at.
(Just reading the import shark thread about how crappy their badges are holding up)

He also has the blacked out section behind front bumper air channels I was looking at doing. So it gives a better idea of what it looks like, even if it isn't in my color.
I like Joe Raiti. He's local to me. I met him at some shows and his videos helped me in making my decision to go with the VN PP.

Here are some more videos with that VN:

·
Registered
84 Posts

You can find OEM black painted emblems from S Korea through Kim's Garage in Instagram. It is where I found mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interesting. He told me they weren’t OEM. Could of just been a miscommunication of what I was asking him. This was our exact conversation.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Interesting. He told me they weren’t OEM. Could of just been a miscommunication of what I was asking him. This was our exact conversation.
Hah! That's so funny. Well, when I got mine out of the box this is what I got. Looks OEM to me and the finish on the fron H emblem looks so good. Regardless, fingers crossed it will last.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts