Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Been excited about these cars since they were first talked about over seas. Have always been a fan of BMW and the m series through each generation and was ecstatic when I caught wind of Hyundai throwing some of that historical dna into this. Recently picked up a blue pp. Traded in my turbo rx8 as I wanted a boosted car that was more daily friendly. I'll post pics soon and possibly make a build thread :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Thanks man. I'm loving it. I went from a 2012 non turbo to a 2019 turbo ultimate. Then I found the n. Love it. but I am having the start up problem. Seems like a leaky fuel injector like I've read in these posts. This is an awesome tool for knowledge. I'm glad I found it

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Veloster N PP
125 Posts
:) this is my first Hyundai ever and I’m loving it so far! So glad they released this car in NA :) I got that problem once or twice haven’t had it happen to me in a while, try recording it and taking it to the dealership see if they can do anything about it, I know it’s hard to know when it’s going to happen but if you can get it on video it’ll definitely help you out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts