Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just got my 2020 VN in performance blue (with the PP) yesterday afternoon. Dealership only had white ones listed on their site however when out on a test drive with the salesman I mentioned that my favorite color was blue but that no one within 150 miles had it available. He said nothing. When we started working on the price/paperwork he said “let’s go look at it once more to make sure your happy with it”. When I got outside they had a performance blue one with protective plastic all over it just sitting outside. Apparently they got it in the night before but hadn’t prepped it for sale yet. So when he heard me mention that blue was my preference he went back to have it brought up front once we got back to the sales floor. Needless to say I was smitten and bought the car.

Going to try to keep it stock. I’ve been down the mod road before with a 2008 Mustang (had over 520rwhp and pretty much every supporting mod you can imagine). But I like the idea of a warranty and keeping this one relatively sane from a performance standpoint. the only thing I’m really considering is some new lightweight wheels.

Anyways, great forum and happy to now be a part of it.

~Mugo

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thats a hilarious experience lol reminds me of when i jokingly told my dealer im 800 miles away, so unless you do delivery im not looking to buy, and they actually did bring the car down for me to see 🤣

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome!
I've modded a bunch of cars before and I can tell you this one is so good stock, it really needs nearly nothing outside of personal preference and use case. BUT If you only do 1 thing ever, spend the $60 for a lower motor mount. The Powerflex Purple IMO is an enhancement that feels as if it should have been factory. My only complaint stock was how jerky the engine is in traffic on and off throttle. This fixes it. At the end of the day...Welcome to the club! One of the most fun cars on sale today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts