Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, new N owner as of yesterday - picked up a non-PP 2019 with only 3200 miles on it used yesterday and its been marvelous so far. Went from a grey 2014 WRX and I'm in love with the sheer amount of personality the car exudes in comparison, not to mention the crazy amount of driver controls and data points.

Also an unexpected boon was that a rear-facing baby seat fits in the thing surprisingly well. Probably not something most people here are valuing, but just because you are on kid duty shouldn't mean you are stuck in some drab crossover.

The weird thing to me though is that the previous owner or dealership stuck some numbered badging on the spoiler, is there any known history of this?

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm part of a Veloster N group on facebook and I have seen quite a few people order these stickers and apply them to their cars. The numbers are generally the last 4 digits of the VIN.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome! We are in the same area. I am expecting a kid soon so it's good to know that a child seat fits well.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm part of a Veloster N group on facebook and I have seen quite a few people order these stickers and apply them to their cars. The numbers are generally the last 4 digits of the VIN.

Hope this helps!
Its a neat idea (yep i'm an old man) where can i order one of the stickers?

·
Registered
23 Posts
As far as I know, the people in that group directly order them from another member in the group. The Facebook group is "Veloster N Owners Club". But, I do not know the name of the person they were ordering from.

Hope this helps at least a little.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts