Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Scheduled to pick up my new 2020 Black Veloster N PP in a couple days and I can't wait!! Coming from an 08 Civic Si so this will be a big upgrade!

Wanted to know if my Canadian friends had any recommendations for good shops for paint protection in the GTA.

Also any winter advice is welcome! Already have 18 fast wheels on the way w/ Michelin Pilot Alpine PA4s.

Look forward to being part of the community!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome! And congrats on the purchase. I'm in a similar boat, upgrading from a 9th gen Si, and I've put down on a 2021 (that is still a way's out, unfortunately). Gonna be a huge upgrade for the both of us!

Nice choice on the wheels - I'm going to have to look into getting some winter tires/wheels for when my vehicle arrives (in the dead of winter, great...).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! And congrats on the purchase. I'm in a similar boat, upgrading from a 9th gen Si, and I've put down on a 2021 (that is still a way's out, unfortunately). Gonna be a huge upgrade for the both of us!

Nice choice on the wheels - I'm going to have to look into getting some winter tires/wheels for when my vehicle arrives (in the dead of winter, great...).
That's awesome! And thank you. Was going to go with Blizzaks but I was reading some great reviews on the Michelin's doing better when there isnt snow on the ground and Blizzaks not doing so hot.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey all! Scheduled to pick up my new 2020 Black Veloster N PP in a couple days and I can't wait!! Coming from an 08 Civic Si so this will be a big upgrade!

Wanted to know if my Canadian friends had any recommendations for good shops for paint protection in the GTA.

Also any winter advice is welcome! Already have 18 fast wheels on the way w/ Michelin Pilot Alpine PA4s.

Hi. I bought a 2021 in mid-September, and am waiting delivery. Are you installing mud guards? I think that’s a great way to keep your car cleaner during the winter months.

cheers!

Marc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi. I bought a 2021 in mid-September, and am waiting delivery. Are you installing mud guards? I think that’s a great way to keep your car cleaner during the winter months.

cheers!

Marc
Nice! Did you go DCT or Stick? Either way will be a blast! I'm having fun while trying to do a proper break.

Just put on the rallyarmour mudflaps yesterday!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice! Did you go DCT or Stick? Either way will be a blast! I'm having fun while trying to do a proper break.

Just put on the rallyarmour mudflaps yesterday! View attachment 3628
That looks great. I bought a Blue DCT, and 2 sets of motegi traklites. Black for summer, silver for winter. will add mud flaps too. And some other goodies Down the road.

For tints, protective films, I‘ve heard good things about mach1 customs in Oakville. I plan on going there myself.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That looks great. I bought a Blue DCT, and 2 sets of motegi traklites. Black for summer, silver for winter. will add mud flaps too. And some other goodies Down the road.

For tints, protective films, I‘ve heard good things about mach1 customs in Oakville. I plan on going there myself.
Awesome! And thanks I'll check them out.

·
Super Moderator
978 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Have fun!

Best regards,

-Mike

Reactions: Nrich
1 - 9 of 9 Posts