Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 PB w/PP
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All. Just purchased a used 2020 N in PB with the PP. it had 3,000 miles, & was reasonably priced. I considered a Type R, but I couldn’t part with that much money for a Civic. So far, I am happy with my choice. Judged on smiles per miles, it’s a very entertaining car. I’ve owned some nice cars over the years. Som that I really wish I would have had enough brains to have held onto. Z3 M coupe, AP1 S2000, & a 2005 Sti Top that list. All had very low miles And tastefully modified. Currently have an E92 328, & my wife has a MK7 Gti. If I could change one thing one VN, it would be the door panels. A minor gripe. I hope the aftermarket grows as well. Looking forward to learning from everyone’s experience here. Here’s a picture of the new car.

AAE35B7E-1F10-4710-8FC7-5C262364A2B5.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
1,793 Posts
Welcome! There is quite a bit for mods now. Look at a few build threads. If you need any help locating anything, just ask. Nice ride!!!

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just got a 2020 pp in pb too back in October! Hope you are still loving the car especially after all the great cars you've had hahaha, my gfs car is a 2016 m235i and is way faster in a straight line but ill be damned if I ever try to trade in my VN for anything like that or the m2, its just way too much fun here in the back roads of the bay area; just too much fun with the available torque and front end driveablity! The m235i can't keep up (its also on pirelli A/S though XD), you in the bay area?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just got a 2020 pp in pb too back in October! Hope you are still loving the car especially after all the great cars you've had hahaha, my gfs car is a 2016 m235i and is way faster in a straight line but ill be damned if I ever try to trade in my VN for anything like that or the m2, its just way too much fun here in the back roads of the bay area; just too much fun with the available torque and front end driveablity! The m235i can't keep up (its also on pirelli A/S though XD), you in the bay area?
Funny enough, the N is faster than an m235i/m240i around a track, at least according to Car and Driver’s Lightning Lap:

Super impressive stuff considering the cost/power difference!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Funny enough, the N is faster than an m235i/m240i around a track, at least according to Car and Driver’s Lightning Lap:

Super impressive stuff considering the cost/power difference!
We actually bought hers used for 25k, its got a really nice interior but no backup camera hahaha its still loads of fun though, loving getting it a little sideways XD but I definitely would not ever spend full price for it, 55k new with no back up camera or any other new driver assists! Plus no dip stick!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts