Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I'm new here. I currently own an Elantra Sport. Was originally not a fan of the Velo N when it was released, but slowly it has grown on me, as I'm a classic sedan guy...

I'm considering this car, although I drive manual I'm waiting for the DCT version to be released later this year (for 2021). I'm not in a 'manual' place in my life, lol, so the DCT would be nice (as a daily and I live in a majorly congested city). I'm sure it will be miles better than the Elantra Sport 7 Speed DCT, which isn't great.

I've test driven a Velo N in Dec, and I ALMOST bought it! I was within millimeters of signing. But, I backed out, because of trade in value, and some other minor things that I had to consider (along with the DCT release).

My test drive was quite detailed, as I had the car for about an hour and got a feel for it, as if I was really living in the car as I do with my Elantra Sport. I did really like it. It's truly a driver centric car and experience.

Hope to learn and share in this forum.

Thank you,

·
Registered
170 Posts
Did anyone else malware and anitvirus go crazy on that link? Mine did....

Welcome to the forum and hope to see you around when you get the N. Not much of an auto person but like is said often, to each their own, at least it is not a CVT....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts