·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
478 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice and welcome. Need to ask, notice any improvement with the sprint? Next to the throttle body, its about all I have left to keep the car dealer sane, but curious if it was worth it? Electrically it makes sense, but never had anyone to ask for real world improvements. Thanks in advance brother and keep the build coming.

·
Registered
Where can i find a Perf Blue DCT @msrp
2 Posts
I too would like to know your thoughts on the sprint booster. And loving the direction you are going with the mods.

·
Registered
2021 Veloster N PP M/T
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice and welcome. Need to ask, notice any improvement with the sprint? Next to the throttle body, its about all I have left to keep the car dealer sane, but curious if it was worth it? Electrically it makes sense, but never had anyone to ask for real world improvements. Thanks in advance brother and keep the build coming.
As far as the sprint booster I would say it's worth it depending on what you are looking to get out of it. I daily the car with is set on Green/Sport 5 and you definitely feel less lag and better throttle response. It makes the car feel more responsive in gears 1-4 and pulls you back into the seat harder when you go WOT. Running it in Red/Race mode improves on that even further but I find going up to red 9 makes the car a littlle to jerky for me (the throttle curve doesnt seem as smooth because it opens the throttlle body so fast). Even using red 9 from a dig seems like its to much as it can make my wheels spin even between 2nd and 3rd gear a little. Dailly green 5, from a dig red 5. It makes the car feel even more fun and responsive than stock. If that is what you are looking for then its worth it. If you think it adds horsepower then it's not the thing for you. For me it made an already fun car even more fun.

·
Super Moderator
1,833 Posts
Welcome! Nice mod list so far!!!

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
2021 Veloster N PP M/T
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome! Nice mod list so far!!!

Best regards,

-Mike
Thanks Mike, Ive read a bunch of your posts they are actually the reason I joined the forum.

Ive done a fair bit so far for only having the car 2 months

·
Super Moderator
1,833 Posts
Thanks Mike, Ive read a bunch of your posts they are actually the reason I joined the forum.

That's really cool! Thank you. If you need any help, just ask. Be glad to.

Br,

-Mike

·
Registered
2021 Veloster N PP M/T
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Blue VN DCT in Oakville saying hi! Nice mods!!
Getting there, few more things to go! I was so torn between the DCT and MT. DCT slightly faster, MT a little more control and connection to the car. I just coundn't give up MT after 25 years of driving stick.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts