Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020 Chalk White PP, picked up last Saturday. Terrific platform, coming from Fiesta ST and Focus ST. Wheel spacers ordered, LED's for interior and high beams ordered, dash and rear cam already in. Debadged that stupid Veloster logo and once I figure out how to remove the H will paint it black. Will be looking for a rear spoiler lip, if anyone has ideas please let me know. Front lip as well...Triple R provided one for both my Fords.

Love the vehicle, scored 200k drivetrain wtty from Rick Case.

Looking forward to learning more about the car, thanks for your help in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Very nice plans! I look forward to seeing what you end up doing to your car, I am hopefully going to pick my 2020 VN PP tomorrow. I got a 5-hour drive ahead of me to do it :) sadly I couldn't find any in red for a good price, so I'm getting the blue, but I'm getting mine at 28k minus taxes and things! I went to go get it today, drove 2 hours out and the dealer told me their technician didn't like the way the engine sounded and thinks there might be a compression issue. We agreed on getting an entirely different one considering that because **** lemons!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome!

Sounds like you’ve got a solid plan for your car, and I’m looking forward to seeing it progress. Would also be curious to hear your thoughts on how the N compares to your ST’s?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome!

Sounds like you’ve got a solid plan for your car, and I’m looking forward to seeing it progress. Would also be curious to hear your thoughts on how the N compares to your ST’s?
Kind of hard to compare at this point...I'm at 157 miles as of today and have yet to get into it. The Fiesta w it's E tune (courtesy JSTuning) was like a banshee when you got into it. I'm looking forward to finishing the break in period. From a comfort/finish standpoint there is no comparing either to the N...the N is overall much more refined and solid feeling.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts