Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
New member! Got my 2019 in October 2020. If anyone in the CT or MA area ever wants to cruise let me know!
Welcome to the forum! I spend quite a bit of time in MA so if I ever get a chance to drive out there I’ll hit you up. How you liking the car?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum! I spend quite a bit of time in MA so if I ever get a chance to drive out there I’ll hit you up. How you liking the car?
This car is amazing. I use it as my daily it has everything I want... quiet for when I with my lady and loud when I am not! I think it is really best of both worlds. Always looking for cruising friends. Are you keeping stock or looking to modify?

·
Registered
146 Posts
This car is amazing. I use it as my daily it has everything I want... quiet for when I with my lady and loud when I am not! I think it is really best of both worlds. Always looking for cruising friends. Are you keeping stock or looking to modify?
Funny, my wife is the one who demands that I open the exhaust up and make is crackle and pop.

Reactions: bjbailer

·
Registered
10 Posts
Probably keeping it stock for a little while to preserve the warranty but I’m interested in wrapping it eventually.

·
Registered
2019 Veloster N PP / MT / Perf Blue.
44 Posts
Thanks man!! I have found it to be incredibly helpful and fun to join such a great community! Appreciate the warm welcome :) check out my first post talking about my wheel experience please!

Yes sir will do!!!! Great community. There is lots of knowledgeable folks on here.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Veloster N DCT
12 Posts
What part of CT are you in? Before COVID, Milford Cars and Coffee used to have a pretty good showing every month. I'm always up for a good cruise though, shoot me a PM and can make it happen (y)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts