Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Been lurking a long time and wanted to finally post pictures of my new VN 6MT. I've had it since October but finally got around to getting some ceramic coating done today. I look forward to keeping this car in great condition considering this is the last year of production of the car.

I really wanted an Elantra N or ND2 Miata but I found this VN with no markup above MSRP and decided to jump on it! In the end I still find the front styling of the Elantra N too polarizing and I think the Miata is much much better as a second car not a primary.

I am coming from a 2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V that served me well and then a 2015 Civic Si Coupe. Fantastic cars, and yet here I am on a 3rd FWD platform again- but I feel this car is so awesome that it doesn't matter.

Thanks!

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Car

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Car Plant Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Motorcycle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
2022 VN DCT/Ultra Black
4 Posts
Hello All,

Been lurking a long time and wanted to finally post pictures of my new VN 6MT. I've had it since October but finally got around to getting some ceramic coating done today. I look forward to keeping this car in great condition considering this is the last year of production of the car.

I really wanted an Elantra N or ND2 Miata but I found this VN with no markup above MSRP and decided to jump on it! In the end I still find the front styling of the Elantra N too polarizing and I think the Miata is much much better as a second car not a primary.

I am coming from a 2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V that served me well and then a 2015 Civic Si Coupe. Fantastic cars, and yet here I am on a 3rd FWD platform again- but I feel this car is so awesome that it doesn't matter.

Thanks!

View attachment 9389
View attachment 9387
View attachment 9386
View attachment 9388
View attachment 9385
View attachment 9384

View attachment 9383
Awesome photos man. Really like the ceramic coating, I am planning on getting the paint correction/ceramic coating on mine very soon, I noticed the black truly needs it. As far as the ND2 Miata, I had the 2020 RF 6MT club that I traded in for my 22 VN. The Miata was fun for sure, but it was so tiny and truly impractical even as my second car. Here is a pic of mine.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Welcome to the community!

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
734 Posts
I have always loved the Miata, but I am averse to insuring two cars and leaving one outside. The Miata was just not big enough for my needs. I have to haul around a 'cello and a passenger once in a while. So.....a Veloster N. I had a Genesis Coupe before this car.

Reactions: Aurablade77

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome photos man. Really like the ceramic coating, I am planning on getting the paint correction/ceramic coating on mine very soon, I noticed the black truly needs it. As far as the ND2 Miata, I had the 2020 RF 6MT club that I traded in for my 22 VN. The Miata was fun for sure, but it was so tiny and truly impractical even as my second car. Here is a pic of mine. View attachment 9401

Welcome to the community!

Man I love the ND RF!!! So beautiful. They will for sure go down as one of the most beautiful car designs of all time possibly, at least in my opinion. I still think about a Miata everyday- especially in this summer weather.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts