Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my car two days ago and I’m loving it!
I already did a minor mod plasti dipping theHyundai emblems. I also ordered the AFEclosed boxed Air intake as well as the big mouth ram air intake! I can’t wait to post my mods on this forum! Oh also getting the front plateRelocator and the rear tow hitch 😎😜

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just got my car two days ago and I’m loving it!
I already did a minor mod plasti dipping theHyundai emblems. I also ordered the AFEclosed boxed Air intake as well as the big mouth ram air intake! I can’t wait to post my mods on this forum! Oh also getting the front plateRelocator and the rear tow hitch 😎😜
Looks awesome...thinking about doing the same thing. What was your process?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
doing the front grill was the hardest part to do since it’s so exposed. So I found a video where they used balloons to secure the back of the grill and protect the Radiator from
Over spray.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I thought of doing this first thing on my VN. I did this on my Genesis Coupe to make the emblems more subtle. Ultimately, I put a wing on the trunk. I like this now that I have actually seen it. I shall have to ponder this again. Three days after I had the car I started to install the catch cans. My wife walks out to the garage and says, "three days and you are already under the hood making changes..." She is planning a trip through the Blue Ridge Mountains involving this car.

Reactions: Tooper805
1 - 10 of 10 Posts