Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heyo,

I glanced all the pages and didn't see any AZ people, so I figured I'd throw out a hey. See if anyone else is around.

Got a 2020 PP N in white from Jim Click. 7k miles. I've had it less than one month and I'm already buying parts and had a stereo done.

Always down to hang out and cruise. Hit me up.

- Morgan

·
Registered
147 Posts
Can you provide more info on the stereo components you had installed? I remember a thread on here concluding that it would be a nightmare to attempt to add new pieces, or extremely costly to replace the entire system.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you provide more info on the stereo components you had installed? I remember a thread on here concluding that it would be a nightmare to attempt to add new pieces, or extremely costly to replace the entire system.
I had a sub box with a DD audio 2508 sub and a DD audio DM1500A amp added.

The box bolts to the factory hatch tie downs in the rear. I wanted to keep it limited for space purposes. Now I'm selling this box because I want to build a competition setup using 2x 12's of the same sub type. Replacing that stuff isn't difficult it just depends on how expensive you wanna go with components. This 8" sub is hitting at 140db (which is nuts for an 8) and was about $2k installed.

Here's what I had added:

·
Premium Member
2021 Veloster N DCT Performance Blue
28 Posts
Hey!
Late reply, I know, but just bought last Wednesday and drove it home from Las Cruces (no Performance Blue in the whole state at the time). Been Living just south of Tucson for 13 years now and would be loathe to ever give it up. Let me know if you want to cruise sometime or head out to watch happenings at the track.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts