Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my 2020 Veloster N PP about 6 weeks ago now and I am absolutely in love!
What an awesome car to daily!
I named her Penny, because she worth every last one =P
So far I have had tints put on all around and I installed a customcargrills.com mesh grille myself and it looks awesome! It was easier to install than I anticipated as well.
I have some other little things like decals and a tow hook coming soon and I also just ordered a set of JNC026 White 19x8.5 ET40 that I think are going to look simple but bold and will also be super easy to dip or wrap. I cant wait! This car is going to be an awesome journey and I am really excited about it. Its my first ever build and first time ever REALLY diving under the hood but I have a broad background in construction and maintenance so I am hoping with enough research, help from you guys, and being smart enough to stay away from DIY when its important will get me by just fine. I will only be install bolt-on mods and minor modification mods myself for now.

Let me know what you guys think and if you have an tips/suggestions I would love to hear them! Tell me about your builds!

·
Registered
2020 VNpp tuned
9 Posts
I just got mine as well and I got the JB4 tune, Twisted down pipe, Takeda intake, Forge Inlet Adaptor, Forge blowoff valve, and Velossa snorkel. I'm gonna do all the performance mods before the looks so I don't get pulled up on and not be able to put a good fight

·
Registered
167 Posts
I just got mine as well and I got the JB4 tune, Twisted down pipe, Takeda intake, Forge Inlet Adaptor, Forge blowoff valve, and Velossa snorkel. I'm gonna do all the performance mods before the looks so I don't get pulled up on and not be able to put a good fight
Nice list of mods, however be mindful the longer you drive without ppf the more potential paint chips you will get.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts