Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 2020 N PP Wheels with no tires or TPMS. Pick up only at this point in Illinois. Powder coated last spring with burnt root beer from Prizmatic powders. Its a great color, they get so many compliments. I'm actually having my new wheels powder coated in the same color. It looks so different in different lighting. I'm asking $500.
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Automotive tire

The powder coating alone is $300.
Brown Automotive tire Wood Hubcap Alloy wheel
Brown Wheel Tire Automotive tire Hubcap
Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Veloster N (PP) White
35 Posts
Really unique cool look. Would look great on a Red VN I think too. Post pics of new wheels when you get em!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really unique cool look. Would look great on a Red VN I think too. Post pics of new wheels when you get em!
Will do. I got a set of Konig oversteers 19x8.5+40 that are at the powder coater now getting done in this same burnt root beer color. They won't go on the car until it warms up in the spring though.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice look! Thats pretty much the color scheme I want to go for for my black VN as well. Id bite but the stock wheels are a little heavy plus id have 2 sets of the same wheels lol

Btw, did you wrap the red trim yourself? How long did it take/cost?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice look! Thats pretty much the color scheme I want to go for for my black VN as well. Id bite but the stock wheels are a little heavy plus id have 2 sets of the same wheels lol

Btw, did you wrap the red trim yourself? How long did it take/cost?
On the sides I used some CF wrap to cover the red. I did it on the car since taking the side skirts off is known to be a pain. The front and back trim I removed and sprayed with plasti dip and clear. I could not find a wrap film to match the powder coat color, but the plasti dip is almost an exact match.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts