Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
890 Posts
I watched this all day! I was very impressed how the N performed. Great little car!!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Even in the straights, the CTR wasn't blowing by the N, and that CTR sounded like it was tuned and making almost 400hp to the crank....

·
Registered
135 Posts
Never quite understood why people run take offs. What a waste of money. I have never seen any one run a clean fast lap on take offs. No doubt that CTR is the faster car but the N held its own. Can't wait till I run my N with SC2'S on the new wheels. My track daye cant come fast enough.

Reactions: Spartan.N

·
Registered
241 Posts
Never quite understood why people run take offs. What a waste of money. I have never seen any one run a clean fast lap on take offs. No doubt that CTR is the faster car but the N held its own. Can't wait till I run my N with SC2'S on the new wheels. My track daye cant come fast enough.
Make sure you take a GoPro with you! And show off all the kills you get! :devil:

·
Super Moderator
890 Posts
Honestly, the N kicked his ass! Every time the CTR got close the N took it to him in the turns and even some straight runs. I bet the guy in the N was laughing his butt off!

Best regards,

-Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts