Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Veloster N DCT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove a few hours to get my new car in chaulk white. My first choice was blue but I feel like I got a good price and I got a great trade price for my 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth. I drove in the dealer lot and it hit 100k on the odometer. It was a sign that the time was right. I am trying to learn how to setup all the features. I am grinning from ear to ear.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congrats!
yeah getting the color you want for the VN is tough. the dealers around Socal barely have any VN's in stock. so i got a racing red VN because it was the only PP in the whole socal area at the time. I think red is kind of flashy for me but i'm growing to love it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congrats!
yeah getting the color you want for the VN is tough. the dealers around Socal barely have any VN's in stock. so i got a racing red VN because it was the only PP in the whole socal area at the time. I think red is kind of flashy for me but i'm growing to love it.
I feel like that's what most of us did. Not like we all walked down to the lot with veloster N's everywhere. When I got mine it was the only one in a 300 mile radius according to hyundai.

·
Registered
105 Posts
When I bought mine, the radius included a red base N, a blue PP N and the white PP N that I bought. I narrowed it down to the white and blue ones. Not many here in Eastern PA from what I have seen. Funny, not four blocks away from my house is a 2019 White N with the PP. Our cars look identical. No other VN's around either.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Waiting for my Chalk White DCT to arrive in MA in January. Anybody getting a decent amount off of MSRP? I put down a refundable deposit, so I know it's mine, but the negotiation still needs to happen once the dealer gets the VIN from Hyundai.

·
Registered
2021 Veloster N DCT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a really good trade value for my 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth with exactly 100k miles on it. I bet all the stars lined up for the deal. I did travel so far from my area that they were thinking about the fact that they were not going to be able to get a deal done after I left the lot. I reminded him that Biden was going to be phasing out petroleum and he was going to be shutting down the economy. I know I was reaching but what did I have to lose. I can always wait for a car to get in my local dealership. The mistake was that the salesman had left my keys on the desktop when he left to work on the deal. It was my keys so I picked up the keys and headed to the door after the first time he offered too little for the trade. I gave him the # I wanted and I was not going to budge. I held my cards close to my chest and I was going to drive my Abarth home. It was not a big deal for me. I feel like it was a fair deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts