Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
I think we all do on here somewhat. lol.... Got so many things to go on when she comes out of storage. Ha, ha... This thing is a money pit! lol....

Br,

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #83

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Way to go Mike we'll keep the VN economy rolling😆, They'll get it to you quickly. Mine made it in 3 days, if I remember correctly. It's an excellent rear chassis addition to our other shared chassis modifications.:)(y)

·
Super Moderator
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Thx Red! They had a "buy it now" or "make an offer".... The cheap skate inside me just had to make an offer. Ha, ha... lol...

I am thinking of a few things? I still have to go over it in my head a bit... So far this spring I have a new down pipe, intake spacer (not sure yet?), Forge shift knob, and the Ultra racing rear chassis brace. I was looking at a black Boomba BOV but am not sure. I think that is install it and forget it. No spring adjustment, which I kind of dig..... Might sell the GFB for the Boomba? Not sure...? I guess we will see?

Br,

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
No I would not be mad. I just didn't want to low ball the guy which I usually do first but you only get three tries on e-bay "make an off" and I didn't want to screw it up. Ha, ha....

Ok, what do you have the center screw set at on yours? Mines at about 2.5 turns past level on the top of it. How many miles before maintenance? I have only put about 8 to 10K on the car with the gfb bov. Thanks in advance.

Br,

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
BTW-Thanks for saving me some money!

-M

Reactions: RedVN

·
Super Moderator
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Did I tell anyone how much I want this too? See what I mean about a Money Pit? Lol....

Br,

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Just got this in. It's a beautiful piece and is very light. Should be a great addition!

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Those braces should make a difference. (y) Should have the VN out within 3 weeks from now. I can't wait. I am getting so itchy to work on it!!!!!!!!

Br,

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Just got a confirmation I paid for it. They certainly didn't ship yet. lol.... You?

Br,

-Mike

81 - 95 of 95 Posts