Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone relatively local to the Atlanta area (ZIP 30542 to be exact) be willing to let me check out your car?

I’ve read so much about these cars but haven’t been able to test drive one or even check one out in person. There are none local (except Carvana which is spot delivery only).

With the 2020s being heavily discounted I’m seriously considering buying one but don’t want to make the mistake of buying based on reviews alone.

Happy to wear a mask, and would like to buy you coffee or a quick meal in exchange for your hospitality.

Not looking to hoon your car or abuse it. Happy to let you snap a picture of my drivers license or anything else you need. I’ve driven manual for 20+ years so not a new driver.

Willing to meet up with you at your convenience!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Really appreciate one of the forum members reaching out to me and offering for me to take a look at their car!
Just in case he isn’t able to make it I’d like to have a back-up, so please reach out. Thanks!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Shoots man I let you drive mine , but you'd have to come to Maui Hawaii 🤙 but if you drive mine you would buy one. I'm running 305whp and 360 wtq😉

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wanted to say thank you to the generous forum member that let me check out their Veloster N this afternoon. Very nice guy and well-kept car!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm a little out of the way, up near Columbia, TN but I have 2 sitting in the driveway. Plan on heading up towards Nashville anytime?

-Sam

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the offer! I’m about 5 hours away and don’t plan on heading that way any time soon, but really appreciate it (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts