Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my N with the performance package. At very low speeds when cold and turning the wheel it feels like the tire is grabbing and sticking. This seems to go away quickly after I drive it a little bit. Is the LSD warming up? Has anyone noticed similar issues. Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. That makes sense cause it was 8 degrees tonight in NY. The tires were really cold and it did sound like a clunk when I turned the wheel and very low speed in either direction. It went away after I went down the road. I let it sit in the garage for about a hour went back out and drive it again because it was bugging me so much and did it again. It was bothering me so much I was laying in bed and couldn’t sleep so thanks for your help. Otherwise what an awesome car. I just hope the issue doesn’t continue

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again man! I think that’s it as well. I’ll just keep my eye on it and hope it get better with the warmer weather. I brought it to a few guys attention at the dealer and they all drove it and noticed the same thing. So they should have no problem helping me out if it is a problem with the car. What an awesome car though I’m so happy I bought it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.