Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Veloster N PP
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any of you suggest a good LED light conversion for the front and rear turn signals. I tried LASFIT and according to their website, they had the LEDs which don't need a resister. and are suitable for the 2020 Veloster. Well...they didn't work. Nice light, but I got hyper-flash and a check engine light. Looks like I might have to get resisters after all, but I hate to cut into the wiring. Any recommendations out there?

Reactions: Chuckable and s_yN

·
Registered
60 Posts
I suggest sylvania led bulbs which you can get at any auto parts store. I believe they also sell resistor that just clips onto the wire like a little pod looking thing. I never trust lasfit or most of those other internet brands tbh.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can any of you suggest a good LED light conversion for the front and rear turn signals. I tried LASFIT and according to their website, they had the LEDs which don't need a resister. and are suitable for the 2020 Veloster. Well...they didn't work. Nice light, but I got hyper-flash and a check engine light. Looks like I might have to get resisters after all, but I hate to cut into the wiring. Any recommendations out there?
I used the LASFIT bulbs and did not get any sort of errors or check engine lights. Did you use the ones they specifically tested for the 2019 Veloster which they sell as a kit?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used the LASFIT bulbs and did not get any sort of errors or check engine lights. Did you use the ones they specifically tested for the 2019 Veloster which they sell as a kit?
Yep. Lasfit told me that apparently they don’t make an LED for the turn signals (without add on resisters) for the 2020. I thought it was weird that they would use the word “apparently “. Duh.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I suggest sylvania led bulbs which you can get at any auto parts store. I believe they also sell resistor that just clips onto the wire like a little pod looking thing. I never trust lasfit or most of those other internet brands tbh. View attachment 4842
I suggest sylvania led bulbs which you can get at any auto parts store. I believe they also sell resistor that just clips onto the wire like a little pod looking thing. I never trust lasfit or most of those other internet brands tbh. View attachment 4842
Thanks and that’s exactly what I did. I used Sylvania bulbs and resisters on my Tundra years ago and they worked perfectly. I was just trying to find an all in one so I wouldn’t have cut into the wiring to connect the resisters.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yep. Lasfit told me that apparently they don’t make an LED for the turn signals (without add on resisters) for the 2020. I thought it was weird that they would use the word “apparently “. Duh.
Strange because I have a 2021 Veloster N and I just got some parts from the kit (not the whole kit) and thus far everything has been working perfectly, is there anything different between the 2020 and 2021 in the bulbs?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts