Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd share the leather seat covers I put on today. Still need to do the back set but so far I am very pleased. They are secured in four different ways, feel great and actually hold me in place significantly better going into turns. I have a black and red N so the colors accent nicely. Just an overall nice addition to one of the only weak points on the car (the interior).

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They look really good.
Where did you purchase, brand, model?
Year of your car?
Leather or vinyl?
Enjoy.
Got them on Amazon. Oasis auto car spa.

2020 PP.
They are faux leather technically but feel great. On a strange side note, I had to readjust my seats while installing and when I was done I realized I've been driving for months in a bad position. Never thought much about seat position for clutch control.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Made a few more minor additions. Purchased two N logo emblems and attached them to the side of the car. Removed the cheap floor mats and replaced with durable rubber ones. The ones that came with the car are magnets for hair. My dog had never been in the car but her hair was all over them.

Removed the N logos that were on the floor mats and attached them to the headrest with velcro tape.

Got a leather steering wheel cover with matching pattern. And finally got the rubber cup holder set specifically made for the car (drops right in).

Very inexpensive additions and the car already feels far nicer to sit in now.

·
Registered
2020 Manual Performance Blue N, stock. PPF on front.
291 Posts
Made a few more minor additions. Purchased two N logo emblems and attached them to the side of the car. Removed the cheap floor mats and replaced with durable rubber ones. The ones that came with the car are magnets for hair. My dog had never been in the car but her hair was all over them.

Removed the N logos that were on the floor mats and attached them to the headrest with velcro tape.

Got a leather steering wheel cover with matching pattern. And finally got the rubber cup holder set specifically made for the car (drops right in).

Very inexpensive additions and the car already feels far nicer to sit in now. View attachment 4230 View attachment 4231 View attachment 4232 View attachment 4233
I like all your tasteful mods except the steering wheel cover.
Seats look way better with the covers, than the stock cloth ones.
I think the stock steering wheel feels really good, especially when I turn on the heat.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like all your tasteful mods except the steering wheel cover.
Seats look way better with the covers, than the stock cloth ones.
I think the stock steering wheel feels really good, especially when I turn on the heat.
Enjoy.
I get where you're coming from. The steering wheel is actually not deficient. I partly did it to protect the wheel. My older car steering wheel got very dirty and worn from the oils in my hands over the years. The cover is actually nicer in person than the photos convey.

·
Registered
2020 Manual Performance Blue N, stock. PPF on front.
291 Posts
I get where you're coming from. The steering wheel is actually not deficient. I partly did it to protect the wheel. My older car steering wheel got very dirty and worn from the oils in my hands over the years. The cover is actually nicer in person than the photos convey.
Trust me if you gents in the states got the heated seats and steering wheel, the heat feels so good I don't think you would want to cover it up.
Strange why Hyundai would not offer heated seats and steering wheel in the US.
I mean there are a lot of Americans who live in a cold winter climate.
What I like about your seat covers is that if you spill anything it wipes right up.
Are your seat covers side airbag compatible, something to be mindful of my friend.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trust me if you gents in the states got the heated seats and steering wheel, the heat feels so good I don't think you would want to cover it up.
Strange why Hyundai would not offer heated seats and steering wheel in the US.
I mean there are a lot of Americans who live in a cold winter climate.
What I like about your seat covers is that if you spill anything it wipes right up.
Are your seat covers side airbag compatible, something to be mindful of my friend.
Agreed. My wife's outlander GT has heated seats and steering wheel and it's delightful. They are compatible. There's openings at the correct spots.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Really don't need them, they complicate the car with more than is necessary. I can appreciate the need for someone living in a much colder climate but not in the southwest, it's simply overkill.

His seat covers look compatible with the seat airbags. No worries.

Sparco has a nice set for the front seats;

1 - 9 of 9 Posts