Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2020 RR PP
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, I'm selling my lap3 pro tuner 2.5 module which has seen about a week of use. $700 OBO. Absolutely fantastic chip but I am wanting to get FBOs before getting back into tuning chips.

The module hooks into the canbus for readings from obd for datalogging and sensor readings.

·
Registered
2020 RR PP
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kind of! I moved so it's either at my friend's house or storage. If you're interested I'll go find it today.

·
Registered
2020 RR PP
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Confirmed its at my friend's house. I'll be picking it up tomorrow and get back to you. Sorry for the inconvenience!

·
Registered
'22 Hyundai Veloster N
4 Posts
I'm interested. You used it only for two weeks and everything that came with the box is still together?

·
Registered
2020 RR PP
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nope. Can't find the box. The only contents within were a lap3 card(maybe with discount code), the unit and wiring connections. I can hook it up and show it working on my vehicle tho if you'd like.

·
Registered
'22 Hyundai Veloster N
4 Posts
Sounds good! Sorry for being so late with replying, but if no other buyers have come and made you an offer for the V2.5 protuner, I’ll go ahead and purchase it at your offer for $500. Please message me directly with transaction & shipping details if you’d like to continue, my phone # is (517) 937-2001.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts