Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
It’s not fair at all. I hope they release them stateside ASAP! I will be giving them all kinds of money.
There are still ways to get your hands on them but I can’t wait until you can easily purchase it straight from them.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just placed an order with Kim via IG. Thanks to @matt_greg for this suggestion! The IG handle is @nperformance_store and he was super nice! I ordered the Alcantara bits which are, wheel, shift knob and boot, e break handle and armrest, plus the black oem emblems. Should arrive in 1-3 weeks, lol. We'll see how hard or easy to swap them out.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I just placed an order with Kim via IG. Thanks to @matt_greg for this suggestion! The IG handle is @nperformance_store and he was super nice! I ordered the Alcantara bits which are, wheel, shift knob and boot, e break handle and armrest, plus the black oem emblems. Should arrive in 1-3 weeks, lol. We'll see how hard or easy to swap them out.
I ordered the e brake, armrest and the carbon fuel door. I just installed the armrest - quick tip, don’t disassemble the whole center console.
check out this link on how to do it!

Reactions: VeeTee

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ordered the e brake, armrest and the carbon fuel door. I just installed the armrest - quick tip, don’t disassemble the whole center console.
Solid! Thx for sharing and looking out. Cheers!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Do keep in mind those black emblems are not OEM. They are aftermarket Korean products. They don’t come from Hyundai. I asked him about them because a lot of people are having issues with the black emblems we are getting from US sites chipping and peeling. They might be great quality and last a long time but they aren’t from Hyundai.

I just pasti dipped mine last weekend and while I probably have to do it again soon. There was still moisture in the cracks of the emblem and it’s peeling back a bit. I still am very happy how they came out and it’s much cheaper then aftermarket $150 emblems that who knows how long they will last.

·
Registered
113 Posts
So I did finally receive my arm rest and IMO the padding is even firmer then the original. Yes it’s softer because of the material but if your expecting something with more give this is not it.
Also I cannot get that center screw out either I have a pocket screwdriver that’s very thin but the screw itself isent very strong, and it started to strip so I stopped.

·
Registered
140 Posts
So I did finally receive my arm rest and IMO the padding is even firmer then the original. Yes it’s softer because of the material but if your expecting something with more give this is not it.
Also I cannot get that center screw out either I have a pocket screwdriver that’s very thin but the screw itself isent very strong, and it started to strip so I stopped.
I ended up using a small flathead and that did the trick. Managed to back it out without stripping the head. Once you break it free from where it’s set then it went much easier.

Reactions: VeeTee

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And for the shift knob and boot just pull that bastard like your life depends on it.
I replaced those bits on my 2013 VT (back in the day), hopefully not much has changed since then. Still have my plastic removal tools etc. The steering wheel part makes me a little nervous only because of the airbag ;)p. Cheers!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Do keep in mind those black emblems are not OEM. They are aftermarket Korean products. They don’t come from Hyundai. I asked him about them because a lot of people are having issues with the black emblems we are getting from US sites chipping and peeling. They might be great quality and last a long time but they aren’t from Hyundai.

I just pasti dipped mine last weekend and while I probably have to do it again soon. There was still moisture in the cracks of the emblem and it’s peeling back a bit. I still am very happy how they came out and it’s much cheaper then aftermarket $150 emblems that who knows how long they will last.
View attachment 3172
True, never know. With the bundle "deal" that he made me the emblems came out to be nearly free. We shall see how they work over time. Love your look on the car, do you also have black wheels to match the overall theme here?

·
Registered
113 Posts
True, never know. With the bundle "deal" that he made me the emblems came out to be nearly free. We shall see how they work over time. Love your look on the car, do you also have black wheels to match the overall theme here?
I have the stock VN performance package wheels right now. Only have had the car 2 months. Sooner rather then later though I am going to go with the OZ racing Indy HLT 19”. The spokes are titanium in color but they have a red ring around the center cap and the center cap is black. Still goes with the theme but my last 3 cars have had all black wheels, so I need to change it up a bit.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have the stock VN performance package wheels right now. Only have had the car 2 months. Sooner rather then later though I am going to go with the OZ racing Indy HLT 19”. The spokes are titanium in color but they have a red ring around the center cap and the center cap is black. Still goes with the theme but my last 3 cars have had all black wheels, so I need to change it up a bit.
Sounds good to me. I really like your choice of wheels! I am torn between price and weight etc, and of course looks. $2k for wheels will take me some time to save up for, haha.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There are good middle ground wheels like the enkei raijin 19”s. Only a pound heavier then the OZ’s per wheel and like half the cost.
I may be looking at the Konig Ampliform in 19". Weighing in at 20.5lbs each wheel and costing about $297 per wheel I am leaning towards it. Who knows though.....planning and playing around is half the fun, am I right?
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Auto part

·
Registered
8 Posts
I may be looking at the Konig Ampliform in 19". Weighing in at 20.5lbs each wheel and costing about $297 per wheel I am leaning towards it. Who knows though.....planning and playing around is half the fun, am I right?
View attachment 3173
I've been looking at fifteen52 tarmacs in white or the fifteen52 chicane, love the five spoke rally style. need something for winter so i think they will do nice :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts