Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I promise I looked at every website I could but none had the option search with the PP and the results from the search here were for 19s. Guy by me is selling these Konigs
OS8851445518×85×114.345Gloss Black73.11-Piece20.1

I think they fit but wanted to hear confirmation from around here before I buy them since I wasn't sure if they would clear the brakes being 18s with the PP. Thank you. Also any tire size combinations that would be recommended for this? Thanks!

·
Registered
2019 Chalk White Perf Pack - Master of breaking stuff.
162 Posts
I'm running Konig Hypergrams 18x8.5 +45 wrapped in a 245/40 and have just a little bit of rub when turning hard on uneven surfaces. Even then, it's only rubbing slightly on the plastic in the wheel well.

I would say you would be just fine with those.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Any lug nut recommendations? I am having a hard time picking some. Konig says conical seated, tuner style lug nuts. I am having issues finding out the size or how the whole size thing works with wheels. Would the size be 12x1.5 ? Anything else I should look out for? Would 48mm be long enough?

In terms of tires, ended up ordering some michelin pilot all seasons for these. I will post pics when it's all installed!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
End result, wrapped them in pilot sport 4s all seasons 225/40. Bit of a gap if you stare at them but they are for the non summer seasons so that’s fine with me. Got a mobile installer in the PA/NJ/DE area and they came to my house and did it. Totally recommend. Tires in the cold are shockingly good, my previous all seasons were goodyear eagles in a civic si and they were absolute trash. I floored it yesterday in the rain and there was no wheel spin, grip is pretty good. I’ll find out when it warms up to see if they are as grippy as the pirellis.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Locking hubs

Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
2019 PerfBlue Non-PP
35 Posts
Any lug nut recommendations? I am having a hard time picking some. Konig says conical seated, tuner style lug nuts. I am having issues finding out the size or how the whole size thing works with wheels. Would the size be 12x1.5 ? Anything else I should look out for? Would 48mm be long enough?
Hello! What did you end up getting for your lug nuts?

·
Registered
47 Posts
New to these forums and just looking around, but this caught my attention because I am running the exact same wheels in the same size. They look amazing when clean and get a lot of attention against the PB color.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts