Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2020 PP Race Red//Fully Bolted
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I bought my N back in August of 2020 and I've been browsing through these forums for a while now so I figured I'd join.

Here is the car:

So far I've got just over 6k miles on it and a decent mod list. It's been a total hoot and I love this car! Ive had 2 veloster turbos in the past and actually traded an S2000 in to get this beast. I look forward to discussing and learning with all of you!

·
Administrator
1,879 Posts
Always wanted to go to Skinwalker Ranch! Such cool stuff happens there. My wife and I have been watching the "Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch"... That ranch is right beside or near the Skinwalker Ranch. It's pretty cool so far and the owners son has absolutely NO fears. Pretty entertaining in such crazy times!!!

Br,

-Mike

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think the red one looks the best but I could only find black =(
I love black but I refuse to own one haha. When it looks good its the best but it takes so much work to keep it that way. When I bought this car they had a white one there as well but it drove off the lot right as I was going to look at it. So red it was, I love it though. The second pic is right after I had it ceramic coated, it looked Soo good!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Always wanted to go to Skinwalker Ranch! Such cool stuff happens there. My wife and I have been watching the "Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch"... That ranch is right beside or near the Skinwalker Ranch. It's pretty cool so far and the owners son has absolutely NO fears. Pretty entertaining in such crazy times!!!

Br,

-Mike
My co worker is always talking about the crazy stuff that goes on there haha! I've never been to the area but it would be cool to spend a night out there and see what goes on 👽

·
Registered
2019 Veloster N PP / MT / Perf Blue.
587 Posts
Hey all, I bought my N back in August of 2020 and I've been browsing through these forums for a while now so I figured I'd join.

Here is the car:
View attachment 4293
View attachment 4294
View attachment 4295

So far I've got just over 6k miles on it and a decent mod list. It's been a total hoot and I love this car! Ive had 2 veloster turbos in the past and actually traded an S2000 in to get this beast. I look forward to discussing and learning with all of you!
Welcome brother. Enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome mate.
I noticed you have an aftermarket intake, do you notice any performance gains?
I'm thinking about a Forge intake and then a JB4 in the spring.
Enjoy.
Yes! That's the sxth element carbon intake along with their turbo inlet. It feels like it breathes a little better up top but nothing major. It SOUNDS amazing though. As always mods go hand in hand, it's the stack of mods that provides the benefit not typically one single mod. The forge unit is a solid choice, I just got their intercooler and charge pipe they are extremely well made. Can't wait to get them on.

·
Registered
2019 Veloster N PP / MT / Perf Blue.
587 Posts
Welcome mate.
I noticed you have an aftermarket intake, do you notice any performance gains?
I'm thinking about a Forge intake and then a JB4 in the spring.
Enjoy.
I have a forge intake w/ forge inlet pipe and a forge BOV. I am not tuned. You will feel the performance. It is worth it for the performance alone - the sound is an added bonus. From 4500-6000RPM it is a different car in my opinion.

You would get more performance from an AFE scorcher or other piggybacks available but each person has to decide if they want to take that risk. Our cars are not MAF sensored they are MAP/Speed Density so you get added benefits of bolt ons as car makes adjustments.

You will always get the most benefits w/ a tune. Hope this helps.

-JE

1 - 16 of 16 Posts